Developing a program for lead generation.
Encore Construction is a trusted design/build group with over 15 years of remodeling expertise primarily servicing residents on Cape Cod.
- Building brand awareness in a new market area
- Appealing to more affluent male and female consumers
- Differentiating themselves from competitors
- Acquiring qualified leads in two market areas with limited marketing dollars
When Encore expanded its services to the Metro West area, they realized the need for a marketing communications plan to ensure brand consistency and effective messaging in each market area. They interviewed several agencies and selected Carol McLeod Design as their marketing and design partner. Over the past two years, we have:
- Developed annual integrated plans
- Redesigned the brand to better align with their excellent service and appeal to their high-end target market
- Applied new brand to all signage, vehicle graphics and corporate communications
- Redesigned sales and marketing materials and print advertising to reflect new messaging and tone
- Revamped website to improve user experience with a more intuitive and engaging interface and more useful content
- Designed an email marketing campaign to announce and share information with existing clients and new prospects
- Produced video as an introduction to the brand
- Implemented SEO to increase website traffic
- Organized events at the Sudbury showroom to build brand awareness and attract new prospects
- Combined inbound marketing, traditional media and events to acquire qualified leads
- Increased interest and brand awareness
- Increase unique website visits by 56% in one quarter
- Acquired 63% of total qualified leads in Metro West area
- Secured majority of leads from consumers with immediate remodeling needs
View work associated with this case study.
Are you putting all your eggs in one basket?
Contact Carol at 508.477.7482, ext. 317 or firstname.lastname@example.org