Streamlining internal communications.
Cape Air is the largest independent regional airline in the United States, operating flights to and from Cape Cod, many towns throughout New England, New York, Mid Atlantic, Mid West, Florida, Caribbean and Micronesia.
- Limited budget for entire wish list
- Quick turnaround time required
- Training multiple individuals to use the Content Management System (CMS)
When Cape Air realized that their intranet was discouraging employee use, they asked Carol McLeod Design to step in. We were already familiar with their philosophy which enabled us to work well with the Vice President of Corporate Culture. We phased the design and development to meet budget limitations and achieved their initial objectives by:
- Redesigning the user interface to improve user experience
- Organizing content to remove redundancies and obsolete content and enable future expansion
- Visually refreshing the entire site to reflect the company's energy and personality
- Partnering with a developer who could provide efficient programming for quicker load times
- Applying customized CMS to share content management duties among multiple employees
- Setting up an online forum and webinar to train employees to use the CMS
- Employees are visiting the site more frequently
- Internal communications have been streamlined
- Employees can update content as frequently as they would like in a secure and controlled manner
- Additional features and functionality can be easily added when budget allows
View work associated with this case study.
Are people bouncing off your site?
Contact Carol at 508.477.7482, ext. 317 or email@example.com.